14 incredible wisdom by Marcus Aurelius’ Meditations
Today I wanna share the wisdom to lead a life with ultimate greatness
and I choose this lesson from the world’s greatest philosopher Marcus Auralious Antonius
AN EMPORROR PHILOSOPHER
A philosophy which was advocated 2000 years back and still relevant
Meditations. The landmark of Stoic philosophy that has guided both powerful and common men and women for thousands of years.
The problems are alike
Most powerful man on the planet was going through the same problems that we deal with today — the same problems we will be grappling with tomorrow.
Meditations, penetrate deep in to our heart wanting to become a better person. And to focus on humility, discipline, work ethic, kindness, rationality, and character
Marcus guides us to detach our emotions from the difficulties of the world, to maintain Calmness during tough times, and to treat all fates as equal —
prosperity and poverty,
success and failure,
life and death.
Here are the 14 guidelines which will empower you at any situations in your life and eventually you can taste the life in its natural joy
- Concentrate every minute like a Roman—like a man—on doing what’s in
- Practice even what seems impossible
- Don’t waste the rest of your time here worrying about other people
- “The world is nothing but change. Our life is only perception
- It’s unfortunate that this has happened. No. It’s fortunate that this has happened
- Nothing can happen to me that isn’t natural
- The things you think about determine the quality of your mind
- Anywhere you can lead your life, you can lead a good one
- Nothing happens to anyone that he can’t endure
- Forget the future. When and if it comes, you’ll have the
same resources to draw
- Stop perceiving the pain you imagine and you’ll remain completely unaffected
- Give yourself a gift: the present moment
- “If you don’t have a consistent goal in life, you can’t live it in a consistent way.”
- Don’t be ashamed to need help
It’s the time to train your brain to have clear understanding on life so that you can lead a happy and successful life and this is the wisdom persisted as long as 200 plus years and still has relevance in the generation and next .